1. Raise findings and punches during construction stage, take care equipment and piping installation and commissioning, support handover process.
2. To support engineering work to maintain (PM, routine checks & maintenance, calibrations), replace and overhaul (annual overhaul, projects) plant and equipment safely and efficiently, in accordance with internal and external procedures, practices and engineering standards.
3. To respond to breakdowns, diagnosing and identifying faults on plant, equipment and other assets effectively and safely ensuring compliance with internal and external procedures, practices and engineering standards.
4. To install new equipment and carry out plant and equipment changes safely and efficiently in accordance with internal and external procedures, practices and engineering standards.
5. Continuously develop techniques, skills, flexibility and knowledge and apply them to improve personal contribution to the continuous improvement of plant and engineering efficiency.
6. To ensure that the operations and activities carried out under the control, are carried out in accordance with the duties and responsibilities for EHSS and AIB regulation at work, and specified by company policy and the relevant statutory provisions, and accurate written records done as required.
7. To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and safety in engineering work shop and activities on the plant.
8. To train 3rd party team member, enhance their skills, technical knowledge, HSE regulations and maintenance relevant SOPs/WIs, Help them to get deep understanding of Symrise values and behaviors and integrate team very quickly.
9. Support spare parts management, provide advice of safety store and purchase request according to actual consumption.
1. Full time college or above (with long work experience, technical school is also acceptable) with major in mechanical or other equivalent areas.
2. Good theoretical knowledge of mechanical discipline. Good root cause analysis and trouble shooting.
3. Good troubleshooting skill on mechanical equipment, e.g. pumps, agitators, piping, valves, vessel, heat exchanger, HVAC, etc.,
4. At least 5 years work experience, experiences in chemical industry is preferred.
5. Committed to environmental, safe and healthy work practices.