1. Support BBS, ASA, and other Shaw Safety Programs 2. Complete Incident Reports and Investigations 3. Insure Safe Operation of Teams and Associates 4. Develop/Lead Teams continuously guiding them through the Team Development Cycle so that they demonstrate the Ideal Team Behaviors (see appendix) 5. Prepare for and Facilitate Targeted Team Meetings 6. Manage team staffing levels and skills (e.g., Ideal Skills Mix, Individual Development Plans, and Skill Blocks) 7. Assess Training Needs and Conduct needed Training 8. Ensure the Safety, Quality and Production of the Team 9. Review Production Schedule and Work with Scheduling Personnel to Prioritize Orders 10. Ensure Equipment Utilization and Upkeep 11. Conduct Departmental and Team Audits for Safety, Quality, and Production 12. Serve on Project Teams such as Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizens. 13. Coach and Conduct One-to-One’s with All Team Members 14. Communicate and Uphold Plant and Company Policies and Procedures 15. Conduct Counseling and Disciplinary Actions 16. Address any Team/Individual Issues on Shift 17. Maintain Open Door Policy 18. Serve as the Communication Bridge Between Management and the Floor 19. Communicate Team Problems and Opportunities 20. Generate Team and Process Reports 21. Manage Team Vacation, and Attendance 22. Participate in the Associate Hiring Process 23. Understand and Support all SAFE, SMS, TPM, Lean Six Sigma, and Environmental efforts.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. Willing and Able to Speak in Front of Large Groups of People
3. Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
4 Experience Managing Others
5. Knowledge or Manufacturing and/or Carpet Manufacturing
6. Work Overtime, Other Shifts and Weekends as Needed